DirectView Holdings, Inc (DIRV) who provide video surveillance solutions and teleconferencing products and services to businesses and organizations, just participated in the LD Micro Invitational. The show was just the start of many exciting events shareholders can anticipate this summer. Optimism is high, so let’s take a look at key events that are coming, which could include more contract/deals, positive quarterly financials, a website re-launch, and a well-deserved uplisting to the QB.
- Traded as high as $0.037 in early April (52 Week High 0.05)
- Presented at the LD Micro Invitational
- Revenues up 531%, Profits up for 450% for 2017
- Announced 4 major deals since early May
- Uplisting to the OTCQB® Venture Market
- Relaunch of their ApexCCTV.com website due anytime
Recent LD Micro Invitational
DirectView had the pleasure of being one of 230 companies in the small-cap / micro-cap space which were allotted a 30-minute business presentation. This major event within the OTC world was to be attended by more than 1,000 individuals.
Roger Ralston, DirectView’s CEO was honored to be presenting at this year’s LD Micro Invitational. DirectView had a record breaking year in 2017 and 2018 is shaping up to be even better. He looked forward to presenting and meeting one-on-one with investors at this prestigious event.
LD Micro was founded in 2006 with the sole purpose of being an independent resource in the microcap space. The firm hosts several influential conferences annually (Invitational, Summit, and Main Event). For more info on their events visit: http://www.LDMicro.com
2017’s Acquisitions Attributing to Huge Increases
Late April the company posted percentage increases that most public companies dream about. The majority of DIRV’s success can be attributed to the acquisitions of Virtual Surveillance, LLC and ApexCCTV, LLC., two Texas-based video security and surveillance companies. The integration of these two companies with its core business helped bolster DIRV’s financials. 2017’s YTD sales increased 531% going from $461,000 to $2.9m in revenues, while gross profits almost mirrored those increases, up 450% ($1.3 million in 2017, compared to $229,000 in 2016). See press release here.
Next Quarter’s Forecast Looks Bright: Announcement of 4 Additional Deals
DirectView had an amazing 2017, and 2018 is on pace to surpass those record-breaking stats. Earlier this year the company released agreements providing surveillance services for a wide array of businesses including a CBD (Cannabis) facility in California, a footwear and apparel retail chain along with a Global food company. With the Park Avenue deal in New York, the Texas based company has created sales opportunities coast to coast. Here are the latest “deal” announcements:
- Park Avenue office towers – (announced May 1, 2018) Revenue realized by the Company from this contract is already hundreds of thousands of dollars. DIRV was chosen to design and implement a very comprehensive security and surveillance upgrade. The company feels there is a significant opportunity for all pre and post 9/11 security installation upgrades with in the New York City market place.
- O’niel Digital Solutions – (announced May 17, 2018) no dollar amount for this deal was disclosed, but DirectView’s technical service team will install new surveillance as well as upgrading existing equipment.
- Platinum Communications – (announced May 23, 2018) The orders (for hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of business) call for the design, installation and service of DirectView’s surveillance and security systems, including access control systems in a number of locations, including senior living facilities in the Texas region. DIRV currently working with the company to close more locations.
- NYSE traded, national retailer in commercial flooring and interior decorating – (announced June 4, 2018) secured orders amounting to over half a million dollars ($500,000+) and has already received payments of approximately a quarter million dollar. Mystery company will most likely appear (be revealed) in an upcoming Q filing. DIRV chose to get this info out to shareholders ra ASAP rather than hold it for potentially days, weeks or months, waiting to have the household named company’s legal department sign off on the press release. While deal is “big news” for DIRV, the national retailer most likely opted to stay anonymous.
Uplisting to OTCQB
On June 4th, DIRV submitted what they hope are the “final requirements” to successfully uplist in which they hope to announce in the very near future. DirectView has maintained one of the major qualifications by trading above $0.01/share for few months now. In late April the company first registered with OTCMarkets to uplist to the OTCQB Venture Markets. OTC companies seek the “QB” status as they feel it grants them greater visibility to the investment community.
New Website Design Coming Soon
The ApexCCTV website will soon be getting a “facelift” as the company values the importance of keeping up with the latest online design looks and functionality. The site generated nearly $10 million in sales for them since its inception and $2.9 million in 2017 alone. The redesigned website will enable DIRV to unlock additional growth potential by providing an interactive experience paired with in-depth product information while being fully SEO optimized. The company is confident that they can expand their site which will enable them to unlock additional growth potential by providing an interactive experience with in-depth product information that is fully SEO optimized. They are confident that they can expand their customer base, attract new product suppliers and ultimately grow revenues.
About DirectView Holdings, Inc.
DirectView Holdings, Inc., (DIRV) together with its subsidiaries, provides video surveillance solutions and teleconferencing products and services to businesses and organizations. The company operates in two divisions, Security (Video Surveillance) and Video Conferencing. The Security division offers technologies in surveillance systems providing onsite and remote video and audio surveillance, digital video recording, and services. It also sells and installs surveillance systems; and sells maintenance agreements. The company sells its products and services in the United States and internationally through direct sales force, referrals, and its Websites. The Video Conferencing division offers teleconferencing products and services that enable clients to conduct remote meetings by linking participants in geographically dispersed locations. It is involved in the sale of conferencing services based upon usage, the sale and installation of video equipment, and the sale of maintenance agreements. This division primarily provides conferencing products and services to numerous organizations ranging from law firms, banks, high tech companies and government organizations. For more information visit our websites at http://www.DirectView.com, http://www.ApexCCTV.com, http://www.VS-US.com and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+.
DirectView investors have so much to look forward to in the coming summer months including: QB uplisting, more contracts, quarterly results due in July, and of course the site relaunch this summer. In regard to contracts, its important to note that the company has secured deals in a wide array of business sectors such as cannabis, retail, commercial from coast to coast. Successful completion of each of these individual events should keep the message boards buzzing and investors with a direct view on the share price. Near future financials should continue to show major increases versus previous year results. The uplisting should garner them improved visibility within the investment community. An updated website, due anytime, shall only give the company a more up-to-date look, which in turn will attract and secure additional sales with its informative, visually enhanced and mobile friendly platform. Many positive things lay ahead and with the current share price teetering right above a penny, we feel the company is in its best position yet, even better when it traded at the 0.037 range in April. Not only is the current share price at a deep “discount“ of nearly 70% from those highs, but re-attaining those price levels or even those of its 0.05 52 Week High could score investors a healthy 300-500% return.